Yes we can recommend the script available from www.tectite.com.
Help file links are available from within the script itself.
1. Add your Web form etc. to your Web page
2. Ensure the form action is set as follows
3. Add the following code to your Web form entering the relevant data in the form fields
4. Download formmail.php from www.tectite.com
5. Modify the code in lines circa 250-260 of formmail.php to;
$TARGET_EMAIL = array(EMAIL_NAME.”@yourdomain\.ie$”); // the domain name of the recipient email address
define(“DEF_ALERT”,”[email protected]”); // the email address you want to receive form warnings and updates to, can be left blank
$SITE_DOMAIN = “www.yourdomain.ie”;Â Â // the domain that will be using formmail.php
6. Upload your updated formmail.php script to the same directory as your web form and begin testing
If you are having difficulty in getting your form to work please contact [email protected].